We answer your questions
We answer your questions
Consult the most frequently asked questions
- How should lubricants be stored and handled?
- What is a lubricating oil?
- What does SAE 15w40 and other letters on the oil bottles stand for?
- Are there specific lubricants for gasoline and diesel vehicles?
- Which lubricants are marketed by Repsol?
- Can a lubricant reduce fuel consumption?
- What are low ash lubricants?
- How does the oil condition affect the engine’s useful life?
- What is the aim of lubricants?
- What is mixed lubrication?
- What is the best lubricant?
- What is the best engine oil?
- What is the right oil for your engine?
- What happens if we have a dirty lubricant?
- What is the difference between oil and lubricant?
- How do greases differ from industrial lubricating oils?
- What happens if I make a mistake in the car's oil?
- Why does the engine oil get dirty?
- What are the differences between lubricants?
- How do I know if the oil filter is damaged?
- How does a diesel engine lubricant differ from an Otto engine lubricant?
- What is the difference between putting 15w40 and 20w50 oil?
- Is it possible to change oil brands without affecting the engine?
- If the oil turns dark, is it bad?
- Do CNG engines dirty the lubricant more?
- If I see smoke in the exhaust port, am I burning oil?
- Is it good to add an extra additive to an engine?
- What are the specifications of vehicle manufacturers?
- What is the FAP or particle filter?
- What lubricant must I use in a car with FAP?
- Why should I do the oil leveling in the sump?
- Why do engines consume lubricant? Can it be avoided?
- Can I use car lubricant in my 4-stroke motorcycle?
- How do I avoid excessive blue smoke when starting my 4-stroke motorcycle?
- What are the lubrication regimes?
- What could happen if two incompatible lubricants are mixed?
- What do the letters on lubricant bottles mean?
- Can oil refilling avoid oil replacement?
- How often do I have to change the lubricant?
- Can I simply refill the lubricant tank or do I have to change the lubricant?
- Can two lubricants be mixed together in the same engine?
- The oil has turned black, does that mean I have to change it?
- How far past the recommended oil change date can I go?
- Why must we change oil?
- Does a car that has not been used for a long time need an oil change?
- Do lubricants expire?
- What is the difference between a synthetic lubricant and a mineral lubricant? Is one better than the other?
- What type of lubricants are there?
- Can you change from synthetic to mineral oil and vice versa?
- Is it worth using synthetic oil instead of mineral oil?
- Can synthetic oil be mixed with mineral oil?
- What do I do if I can’t remember my username or password?
- My password is correct, but I can’t access
- How to change password?
- Can I edit my personal details?
- Why don't I see all the services I have contracted?
- How do I sign up for a new service?
- How do I unsubscribe from an already contracted service?
- How do I unsubscribe from the Repsol Registry?
- How to change my account to the new Registry: Step by Step
- What do I do if I still have unsolved questions?
Access the Client Area and discover all benefits
Fill in the form to contact us. Our customer service team will be happy to answer all your questions.